147 Days Ago
Job Type: Full-Time
Position: Administrative Assistant
Job Category: Division 26 — Electrical
Project Number: 1
Do you have an active MSD Project?: Yes
Number of Job Openings Available: 5
Start Publishing: 08/28/2018
Stop Publishing: 08/28/2020
Journeyman Electrician Duties and Responsibilities
- Installing power supply wiring and conduit such as O-CAL, Rigid conduit, MC cable, strut, cable trays.
- Installing, maintaining, and repairing electrical systems such as: switch gears, motor controls, electrical panels, CT cabinets, conveyor systems, lighting, and power supplies.
- Testing electrical systems or continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures, using testing devices, such as multimeters, ohmmeters, voltmeters, or oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Reading blue prints, running & bending conduit, wiring devices, troubleshooting, and performing quality control testing.
- Troubleshooting various electrical systems and power distribution systems to ensure that they are working properly.
- Running tests, isolating problems, and performing other tasks as required.
- Plan and install layout of conduit, wiring, and electrical apparatus in buildings.
- Training general electricians and working on various projects without supervision.
- Willing to work overtime.
- Must have at least 5 years of electrical experience.
- Must NOT be afraid of heights – working conditions could be as high as 60-80 feet.
- Must have tools of the trade.
- Must have reliable transportation.
Job Type: Full-time
- electrical: 5 years (Preferred)
- High school (Required)
- Louisville, KY (Preferred)